Sunday, April 11, 2010

poetry never comes from happiness

the edge of time
i wish you were mine
you take the pain
and shower me with rain
falling
falling
falling
down.
you let me down.
you eventually drowned
in black and white white dreams
you dreamt (i know that's not a real world, but you'll have to deal with it)
in technicolor days
i spent (life is such a stupid magical thing)
influence
ignorance
it all looks the same
you left a hole that cannot
be replaced*

-
does mended sound better?
*_*
-Angie

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm it never does... I like this. A lot.

    Although I do think mended sounds better, I'm not sure that either of those words work best =/ Mended would be with something broken... And replaced doesn't seem right to me... idk. (Although I'm not sure I can help a lot, since these are *your* feelings)

    Hmmm... restored? fixed? filled?

    Go with your gut.
    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete