Sunday, April 25, 2010

maybe it's because i hate you.

or maybe it's because you stole my boyfriend <3
-
yeah, i'm random like that. that's the title of my new book/novel/fiction for internet thing.
i'm a walking idea machine...person.
yeah.
i reallyx100 want a vintage typewriter. i'm thinking of buying one on ebay...but...
well, at the moment, my life is pretty much undecided. we're moving out of our lovely, amazing, homey home. we're pretty much being kicked out; because of this ill event, we're moving to another place, maybe in clovis. i really hope we get a locale near my school...that would help a lot.
today, i had a mental breakdown in the middle of the mall.
yeah, that's real mature of me. i pretty much lost it, i was calling myself a fat cow because my mother kept saying that everything looked amazing on 'stranger' and that if i lost a couple of pounds everything would look amazing on me too.
...
...
...
there went a couple of IQ points and the rest of my shattered self-esteem.
besides that, i'm perfectly fine. got a new makeup kit from urban decay.
Christ, if it was as if GOD came down and said 'Angela, this is your makeup brand!'
Wow. my sleep is really f-ed up as you can tell. haven't been sleeping very well.
i might as well call myself an insomniac while i'm at it.
but that wouldn't be true.
ugh, life is weird.
my hair is wet and i got a cool tea cup ring.
i need to update some stories on my FF account, but i'm putting that off because i have some math homework i need to finish in newspaper production tomorrow.
crap, i still got to get some interviews for that same class.
can you stay FML?
-ang

No comments:

Post a Comment