Monday, April 19, 2010

i tend to disappear now and then

here's a delicious survey i stole from my bestie rachie.
yay for surveys~ i love surveys. they are very fun.
anyways, besides that, not much going on. except that my memory is being stupid. xP

The Letter A
Are you available?: To call? Sure. To date? Yeah. To meet? I doubt it. Go vagueness!
What is your age?: 14
What annoys you?: Romance.

Letter B
Do you live in a big house?: It's not too big, not too small. I love my house.
When is your birthday?: October 31st.
Who is your best friend?: Rachie and Rachie. LOL

Letter C
What's your favorite candy?: sweet tarts. that's all i will eat candy wise.
Who's your crush?: Hmm. Mortally: A rocker with blue eyes. Heavenly: Jesus. ^^
When was the last time you cried?: It's been a while...

The Letter D
Do you daydream? It's a habit/
What's your favorite kind of dog?: Alaskan Huskies and Crocker Spaniels mixed with Jack Terriers. <3
What day of the week is it?: Monday. Disgusting old Monday.

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?: Sunny side up with no yolk. I'm crazy.
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes, but it wasn't for me. It was for my brother who got bitten by a dog. On his head.
What's the easiest thing ever to do?: ugh, lie and get fat. xP

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?: Many times. I'm a traveler.
Do you use fly swatters?: No, flies annoy me because I can't swat them. So I use the electrical thingy that they fly into and fry~! ^^
Have you ever used a foghorn?: That would be awesome.

The Letter G
Do you chew gum?: It's a lifeline
Are you a giver or a taker?: Taker. I don't do giving very well.
Do you like gummy candies?: Not a big fan.

The Letter H
How are you?: Persnickety. Very tired. Twitchy. Exasperated. Happy. Ridiculous.
What color is your hair? Black. Brown. Blue black under fluorescent lights and my camera with the flash feature on.

The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream?: Cookies and Creme
Have you ever ice skated?: That was a painful experience
Do you play an instrument?: Nope. I can barely carry a tune on my craptastic flute.

The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean brand?: Jelly Belly. If you say otherwise, prepare to die.
Do you wear jewelry?: Purity ring, checkered ring, and a bracelet. That's it.

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?: Heh. Is this a question to get me to admit that I have issues? If it is, I'm not falling for it!
Do you want kids?: I want a boy and a girl. But that would mean I have to go through excruciating pain. No thanks.
Where did you go for kindergarten?: Imagination Plus, the most freaking awesome kindergarten place ever in Las Vegas, Nevada

The Letter L
Are you laid back?: Depends the occasion
Do you lie? More than I have to

The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?: The Princess Bride, Alice in Wonderland, Titanic, Push, 27 Dresses, Music and Lyrics...the list goes on
Do you still watch Disney movies?: My favorite movie is the 1951 version of Alice in Wonderland
Do you like mangos?: Mangos are yummy

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?: yes. Star, G, Angie, and anything that has to do with that
What is your real name?: Angela Lizbeth Starfruit Lopez-Villarreal (:P that's not counting all the other crap we've added to my name)
Whats your favorite number?: 13
Do you prefer night over day?: Yes. I'm a night person

The Letter O
What's your one wish?: To be able to know where my life is going
Are you an only child?: Nopee. One sister and two brothers.

The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?: drowning and dying from hypothermia.
What are your pet peeves?: people who outfit repeat, when I know they have other crap in their closet. phones that don't send text messages right, and backstabbers.
What's a personality trait you look for in people?: Loyalty

The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote?: "The world ends with you, if you want to enjoy life, you have to push your horizons as far as they will go." This isn't the exact quote, this is my improvised/i can't remember the entire thing version.
Are you quick to judge people?: Yes. Sadly.

The Letter R
Do you think you're always right?: HAH. Every song with my name in it claims I'm always right. But they lie. Well, except the song 'Angela' by Missy Higgins. Missy says I'm dangerous. She's right.
Are you one to cry?: When I'm downright depressed or really pissed off.

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: Rain. Most def, I can wear rain boots and carry an umbrella. Posh, right?
Do you like snow?: If I am in a warm car with delicious hot chocolate, yes. Ooh, and pictures.
What's your favorite season?: Autumn and Winter

The Letter T
What time is it?: 5:25PM (What is it with every freaking survey in the world asking you what time it is? What's it to you, bub?)
What time did you wake up?: 6:00AM
When was the last time you slept in a tent?: Never. Me+Camping= Not a very good time

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?: This is an intrusion of privacy. Yes
Underwear or boxers?: Is this question mandatory? Underwearr.

The Letter V
What's the worst veggie?: blah, i don't care for veggies. i especially dislike peas and asparagus
Where do you want to go on vacation?: NYC, Hollywood, Paris, London, and Japan. XD
The Letter W
What's your worst habit?: cuticle biting and the tendency to use sarcasm 24/7
Where do you live?: Lovely California
What's your worst fear?: drowning

The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: nose, head, and stomach
Have you seen the x-games?: on some occasions. surfer boys are hot.
Do you own a xylophone?: i wish.

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?: ew. no. but i have an amazing memory of the color yellow: it was when i was on VMK a gazillion years ago and rachel made her character wear all yellow. i was blinded~!
What's one thing you yearn for? I yearn for the power to read minds.

The Letter Z
Favorite zoo animal? mmm. the birds. i do like penguins, they're so cutee~ XD
-
This was really fun. XD
-Angie

2 comments:

  1. Super tasty survey, G! LOL! You still member that?!?!?! Wow... I miss VMK >.< Except I would probably get nothing done if VMK were still around and I wouldn't go to social outtings (I hardly even go to them now) or any of that crap I'm supposed to do.

    Wow... I'd probably end up being a professional hobo or something... 0_o

    Uh that's too bad. I miss VMK.
    <3 Rambling Rachel :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crazy R, didn't I tell you I remember the most useless-random crap ever?~ XD
    That would be awesome, being a pro hobo! I would design your signs~! XDDDD
    <3
    ;3 Angie

    ReplyDelete