Monday, April 12, 2010

happy post number 90

well, it's my ninetieth post. i remember when i first started this blog. it was supposed to be my media/writing blog, where i would post poetry, lyrics, and stories.
look how far that went. this blog turned into my mouthpiece, where i would complain endlessly about life and lies and romance.
that's a lovely change.
not.
...i had a bad day today. i found out that my grade severly suffered in media. why is it that it's always media?! why can't it be a normal class, like math?! DX
i wanna go to the movies. i've been trying to go to the damn movies (oh, please excuse my french) for about the last three weeks.
it's ridiculous, really.
today. school.
yeah, biology's the same, french was stupid, newspaper was boring, and media was torture.
i need to listen to some imogen heap.
you do to too.
i suggest starting with 'headlock' or 'just for now'. they're both really good songs.
i'm going to become an official lyricist over the summer. that's exciting. i'm really excited about what's going down.
yay.
my stomach hurts. Px and i have to swim tomorrow. i dont wanna.
do you think it will rain?
...i hope so.
well, i saw tyler today.
ooh.
i think i should mention him here.
tyler. blonde haired, blue eyed, rocker that has stolen my heart.
idiot.
he's a really cool guy, but he's an idiot.
why do i always like the idiots?
maybe to balance out my geniousity?
idk.
-shakes head- media update.
chaos and conflict: i am editing at such a slow pace that the snails in my front yard can probably type faster.
corrupt a wish: i'm actually writing in it.
oh, and btw, i found the original manuscript. that was awesome.
i'm working on the script for our end of the year movie. it's gonna be bomb.
alright, i'm off.
-angie

1 comment: