Friday, May 27, 2011

So, I was like, "Screw you."

As I type this, I attempt to pull myself together from the following:

  • Watching the movie From Prada To Nada, which was an okay flick, for having Camilla Belle and Alexa Vega in it.
  • Sobbing uncontrollably.
I think that the reasons I get upset are pretty stupid. I get upset over things like sold-out concert tickets, or stupid whores, or boys. I think those are all pretty stupid reasons to cry about.

I mean, seriously.

Well, it's a shame I cry about them anyways. We'll start from the beginning, yes?

1) Sold Out Concert Tickets.

Son of a gun, I swear, I didn't know that 3K tickets would be gone in a week. Seriously, what the hell? I'm angry, at myself for not getting the money sooner, and just angry/disappointed at myself for letting Rach down. I feel awful, because this was seriously the highlight of my summer, and now, it's all gone.

I'm actually going to have to stay home and wait for the concert to come and go, so we can weep bitterly and watch concert footage on Youtube. It's not fair.

2) Stupid Whores.

Whores. Whores. Don't like the word? Too bad. Whore whore whore whore.

Okay, I'm done overemphasizing the word. Anyways, I despise the way people are so hypocritical, and act like they're incorruptible pureness and then go on to act like a complete slut. Really, now? You do not flirt with a boy that you know that your friend likes. That just doesn't work. You do not continue to flirt with said boy after said friend confronts you. You do not hug said boy in front of said friend, who wants to pummel you to the ground.

Baka.

3) Boys.

Is it stupid of me to want a fairytale? I want to find a boy that is/has...

  • Respectful towards his own family, and mine.
  • Respectful towards me, my body, and my regulations.
  • Polite.
  • Gentlemanly.
  • Elegant.
  • Well-dressed.
  • Well-versed in literature.
  • A writer of some sort.
  • Blue eyes.
  • Snarky comments.
  • Witty banter.
  • Intelligence.
  • A second language.
  • A desire to travel the world.
  • Some sort of musician.
  • Funny.
  • Adorkable.
  • Geeky.
  • Wears glasses for fun.
  • Has a good taste in music.
  • Sensitive.
  • Protective.
  • Understanding.
  • Humble.
  • Tech-savvy.
  • Honest.
  • a God-loving human being.
  • Respectful towards God.
  • Believes in God, in general. Because that's important.
  • Photogenic.
  • Eloquent.

I'm pretty sure there are more qualities, but these are the ones that have been coming up in my head at random moments. I want love, I crave it desperately.

It's actually quite depressing how much I want it. I just keep looking for it in the wrong people. I need to learn how to love and accept my own flaws before demanding for someone else to love me.

Who is going to love you when you can't love yourself? No one.

I want to get past being a 2dimensional princess and start living the life I want to live. I've come to realize that I'm blessed to have friends, and that's time to get rid of the ones who aren't contributing to anything. I need to get rid of those stupid friends I have that flirt with the guys you like, and simply put you down when you try to talk to them about something important.

I need to start living for myself, because the world will continue spinning without me. It'll be fine.


So, for now, I'll get some sleep. I'm still going to work tomorrow. I'll probably save most of the money, and use a bit of it to buy myself something nice. Maybe a pair of socks.

Or, you know, something practical. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment